Education and Health Grants are
Applications will reopen on 1 July 2018
Ngāti Koata Trust Grants
Ngāti Koata Trust provides Health, Education and Sports grants to members of the iwi. Grant funding is allocated quarterly, the dates being:
- 1 January – 31 March
- 1 April – 30 June
- 1 July – 31 September
- 1 October – 31 December
- Approval for assistance in any particular year is for that year only, and does not automatically mean future applications will be approved.
- Iwi members can apply for one grant per category.
- Applications will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Grants are made at the sole discretion of Ngāti Koata Trust.
- Please ensure all requested documentation is attached to your application.
If you have any queries please contact Kimiora McGregor on 03 548 1639, or email email@example.com.
Nelson Marlborough Institute of Techology | Te Whare Wānanga o Te Tau Ihu o Te Waka ā Māui: Click here for a full list of Scholarships at NMIT including the:
- Kaiapa (Jack) Kohe Memorial Scholarship for Ngāti Koata
- Pene Ruruku Memorial Scholarship for Māori
- Equity Scholarship – Māori
The Wakatū Incorporation Tertiary Scholarship can be found be clicking here. Applicants must be Wakatū shareholders or descendants of Wakatū shareholders and demonstrate a strong desire to get qualified.
The Marlborough Lines Tertiary Scholarship for Māori is available to Māori studying at tertiary level who reside within the Marlborough Lines region (westwards of D’Urville Island, north to the Marlborough Sounds and south to Waipapa Bay). Applications for the 2016 Scholarship are now open, and close on Friday 25 November. Click here for the Application Form.
For more information on Scholarships you can also visit these websites: