Ngāti Koata Trust Grants
Ngāti Koata Trust provide Health, Education and Sports grants to registered beneficiaries of the Trust. Applications are considered quarterly, the dates being:
- 1 January – 31 March
- 1 April – 30 June
- 1 July – 31 September
- 1 October – 31 December
- Approval for assistance in any particular year is for that year only, and does not automatically mean future applications will be approved.
- Applications will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Grants are made at the sole discretion of Ngāti Koata Trust.
Nelson Marlborough Institute of Techology | Te Whare Wānanga o Te Tau Ihu o Te Waka ā Māui: Click here for a full list of Scholarships at NMIT including the:
- Kaiapa (Jack) Kohe Memorial Scholarship for Ngāti Koata
- Pene Ruruku Memorial Scholarship for Māori
- Equity Scholarship – Māori
The Wakatū Incorporation Tertiary Scholarship can be found be clicking here. Applicants must be Wakatū shareholders or descendants of Wakatū shareholders and demonstrate a strong desire to get qualified.
The Marlborough Lines Tertiary Scholarship for Māori is available to Māori studying at tertiary level who reside within the Marlborough Lines region (westwards of D’Urville Island, north to the Marlborough Sounds and south to Waipapa Bay). Applications for the 2016 Scholarship are now open, and close on Friday 25 November. Click here for the Application Form.
For more information on Scholarships you can also visit these websites: