Te Haeata Booking Page
Te Haeata - French Pass
A non-refundable booking fee applies and will need to be paid before we can confirm your booking. The booking fee is:
- $200 for all bookings in December, January and February
- $50 for all bookings from March to November
Payment of the booking fee can be made at the Ngāti Koata Trust office at 137 Vickerman Street, Nelson, or directly into the Trust bank account (details below).
The booking fee must be paid within two weeks of the booking. The pended booking will be removed if the two weeks expire without payment so that others can book.
Te Ata Puao (The Top House)
Te Ata Puao has three bedrooms with two double beds and four single beds; a shower; toilet; kitchen/dining room with fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave and utilities; a bbq; and a living room with a wood burner, lounge suit, tv and dvd player.
Sleeps approximately 10
Te Umurangi (The Bottom House)
Te Umurangi has a large sleeping area with mattresses; wharepaku for both tāne and wāhine; a bbq; and a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, chest freezer, and stove/oven. Please be aware there are no showers.
Sleeps approximately 20
Ngā Tikanga | Terms & Conditions of Use
There are a number of tikanga to be aware of prior to booking Te Haeata.
- Keys are available for pick up and drop off at the Ngāti Koata Trust office in Nelson, unless otherwise informed
- Te Haeata is DRUG-FREE and SMOKE-FREE
- Please be respectful of the local community and others. Inappropriate behaviour or noise may affect you and/or your groups future use of Te Haeata
- Leave Te Haeata in the same (or better) shape as you found it in
- Pack In and Pack Out means you take out what you bring in (ie rubbish)
- Please CONSERVE WATER as Te Haeata water supply is from water tanks filled by rain
- You will need to provide your own gas bottles if needed for the bbq
- You will need to provide your own wood for the wood burner
- There are no clothes washing facilities available
- You will need to provide your own bed linen, pillows and blankets
- There is a maximum stay of seven days per booking
- Holidays and long weekends are for Ngāti Koata whānau only. These include school holidays, Waitangi Day, Easter Weekend, Anzac Day, Queens Birthday, and Labour Day.
MAKE YOUR BOOKING HERE
It is easy to book Te Haeata. All you need to do is:
- Click on the date(s) you want to book,
- Fill in the form,
- Type in the funny letters under the tikanga box,
- And hit the ‘send’ button
You will then receive an email confirming receipt of your request.
You will then need to deposit the booking fee into our account.
The account details are:
Account Name: Te Haeata
Account Number: 12-3193-0008343-00
Ref: [your name] – please write the name the booking is made under
The booking fee must be paid within two weeks of making the booking.
Once we have received the booking fee we will process your request and email you back to either confirm or decline the booking.
For further information, or for help filling out the form, please do not hesitate to contact the office on +64 3 548 1639, or email@example.com.